Chapter management requires dedicated volunteers and passionate leadership. ASHHRA recognizes the valuable work of affiliated chapters through the annual Chapter Management Awards Program (CMAP).
All affiliated ASHHRA chapters are eligible to participate. Chapter must have a current executed affiliation agreement on file with ASHHRA as well as an Annual Report for the current year.
Chapters may participate in the Basic CMAP only or participate in the Advanced CMAP. Please click on each link below for the appropriate online form. For your convenience, the first link below is a PDF document you can download to help guide you through all of the application details, such as documentations and allotted points for completion.
- CMAP FORMS GUIDE (PDF)
- Basic Chapter Management Application
- Advanced Chapter Management
- Chapter Management Activities
- CMAP Additional Files
- Chapter/ASHHRA Educational Opportunities
- Nov. 23, 2020: Applications open.
Dec. 16, 2020Jan. 11, 2021: Deadline to submit Basic Chapter Management application.
- Feb. 1, 2021: Deadline to submit Advanced Chapter Management, Educational Opportunities and Chapter Management Activities applications.
- March 3, 2021: Chapters notified of the award results.
- April 25-28, 2021: Award winners recognized at annual conference.
North Carolina Healthcare Human Resources Association
Healthcare Human Resources Association of Minnesota, Inc.
Colorado Healthcare Human Resources Management
South Carolina Healthcare Human Resources Association
Virginia Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
Kansas Healthcare Human Resources Association
The Association of Healthcare Human Resources Administrators of Greater New York
Washington State Healthcare Human Resources Association
Houston Healthcare HR Association
Ohio Society of Healthcare Human Resources
Rochester Regional Healthcare Human Resources Association
Texas Society for Healthcare Human Resources
Levels and Points Requirements
Points are awarded for quality of programs, projects, efforts and results, as well as documentation of those activities. Emphasis in all categories is given to such items as seminars, workshops, membership growth, participation and involvement at the local, regional and national levels, as well as to sound chapter management.
|Honorable Mention||One Star Award||Two Star Award||Three Star Award||Four Star Award|
|0-10 Points||11-40 Points||41-69 Points||70-89 Points||90-100 Points|
All awarded chapters are recognized at the Annual Conference and in an issue of HR Pulse Magazine.
|4 Star||$1,000 Monetary Award||Two (2) complimentary ASHHRA Memberships|
|3 Star||$750 Monetary Award||Two (2) complimentary ASHHRA Memberships|
|2 Star||$500 Monetary Award||One (1) complimentary ASHHRA Memberships|
|1 Star||$200 Monetary Award||One (1) complimentary ASHHRA Memberships|
|Honorable Mention||Recognition at the ASHHRA Annual Conference|
* Each chapter is awarded depending on the approved grand total of points earned in that program year.
- Engage members of your chapter leadership (e.g., committee chairpersons, committee members, etc.) by assigning responsibility for completing the areas that are mentioned in the applications. This will help to ensure that no one individual is overwhelmed by the many responsibilities of chapter management. It will also assist in the development of future chapter leaders in support of your chapter’s leadership succession planning process.
- Establish specific target dates for completion, affording you enough time for compilation and submission to ASHHRA in a timely manner.