Offer CHHR recertification credit at your next educational program or event.
ASHHRA affiliated chapters and other organizations can offer pre-approved CHHR Continuing Education credit hours for educational programs and events.
All programs must meet specific guidelines and be pre-approved by ASHHRA. Programs must be relevant to health care HR and align with the CHHR Examination Content Outline found in the CHHR Candidate Handbook and Application.
Once an educational program is approved, ASHHRA will send an approval certificate, including hours and content code, for distribution to program attendees.
To submit your program and learn about the benefits of being an approved education provider, complete the CHHR Continuing Education Application.
Questions? Contact ASHHRA at email@example.com.
2019 Approved Education Providers
- Association for Healthcare Human Resource Administrators of Greater New York
- Colorado Healthcare Association for Human Resource Management
- Dallas Fort Worth Healthcare Human Resources Association
- Healthcare Human Resources Association of Minnesota, Inc. (HHRAM)
- Miller Mayer LLP
- North Carolina Healthcare Human Resources Association
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Virginia Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (VaSHHRA)
- Wisconsin Healthcare Human Resources Association