DateTue, Jan 07, 2020, 02:00 PM – Tue, Jan 07, 2020, 03:00 PM
During this webinar, you’ll hear details and findings of the recently published Health Care Talent Scan. With 2.3 million new health care workers needed by 2025, the challenges are immense! We’ll provide insights on how those workforce issues are exacerbated by the shifting health care landscape, increasing use of technology and changing consumer demands.
Topics to be covered include:
• State of the workforce: can the pipeline offset the drain? Could better population health make the talent shortage worse?
• How is technology (AI) changing the HR function?
• Are new paths to care creating new staffing challenges or opportunities?
- Recommendations on how hospitals are attracting, developing and retaining talent as well as how to close the gender gap in leadership
- Learn about resources the American Hospital Association provides to support members in meeting workforce challenges.
Director of Business Development, Managed Accounts – Career Solutions, Health Career Center & National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN)
Jack Lafferty and the Health Career Center team work with hospital, system and healthcare facility Physician Recruitment, Executive Recruitment and Talent Acquisition teams to help target healthcare association based talent with strategic and efficient processes. The HealthCareerCenter team takes pride in building relationships with recruitment teams to help streamline their processes and help bring in talent with the background, education, licensing and experience necessary to fill their in-demand niche positions. Jack has been working in healthcare recruitment and advertising for over 6 years, and is passionate about the part he plays!