Important Notice: Closure of CHHR testing sites.
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to spread throughout the communities where we live and work, in order to continue to help protect the health and safety of our candidates and employees, AHA’s testing vendor, PSI, has made the difficult decision to temporarily close all owned and operated physical test centers in the U.S. starting the end of March 19 until April 13.
PSI also will continue to monitor all their owned and operated and partner sites around the world and adhere to closures based on country and local requirements.
View the list of affected PSI test centers here. This list is updated regularly.
Below are important details exam candidates need to know about rescheduling.
- If you have an existing examination appointment within the next 48 hours (March 20 – March 21), PSI will be contacting you as soon as possible to assist you in rescheduling your examination.
- For other scheduled appointments beyond 48 hours (March 23 and beyond), PSI will contact you once the first group of scheduled candidates have been assisted (scheduled with 48 hours). However, feel tree to reschedule on your own by logging into your account at www.goamp.com. Candidates can reschedule up to and including the day of testing at no penalty and no documentation required.
- AHA will be extending all eligibility windows through Dec. 31, 2020.
- All reschedule rules and no show policies are relaxed through April 30.
- If you are unable to make your exam and you are reported as a no-show you will be allowed to reschedule at no cost.
- Candidates are encouraged to reschedule online. If a candidate chooses to reschedule through PSI’s Candidate Call Center at 833-333-4755, please expect to have longer than usual wait times. Call Centers are open:
- 5:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. PDT M-F
- 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. PDT Sat-Sun