Abstract deadline: Friday, Nov. 15, 2019
It's time to submit your abstracts for ASHHRA20 in Denver next August. We are looking for innovative and transformative ideas to share with human resources professionals in the health care field.
Follow the instructions below to submit your ASHHRA20 abstract.
- Gather the required application materials, including:
- Brief presenter bio
- Abstract Title
- Abstract Summary
- Detailed Description
- Three Learning Objectives
- Consider which of ASHHRA's five HR Model Competencies your abstract aligns with.
- Consider which presentation format best suits your topic. You will be asked to select one of the following:
- Workshop Intensives: 2 to 4.5-hour workshop
- Concurrent Learning Session: 1-hour presentation
- NEW! Roundtable Discussion: 1 to 1.5-hour presentation
- NEW! Micro Learning Session: 30-minute presentation
- Complete the abstract submission form by Friday, Nov. 15, 2019.
Ready to submit?
If you are ready to submit, simply click the button below to get started. All of your abstract information will be stored in the convenient Abstract Service Center, allowing you to make edits and changes until the Nov. 15 deadline.
Visit the Abstract Service Center for important information including reasons to present, how to prepare your abstract, selection measures and timeline. We look forward to your innovative topics!