Partner Shared Resources
- Drinker Biddle’s Health Care Reform Update for Employee Benefit Plan PDF
Sarah Millar, Dawn Sellstrom, Lindsay Goodman and John Arendshorst, November 2012
- 990 Reporting, Compensation PDF
- Additional Amounts Payment Policy PDF
- 2011 National Healthcare Leadership Compensation Survey SAMPLE Report PDF
Integrated Healthcare Strategies, February 2011
- Employee Incentive Plan PDF
Kittitas Valley Community Hospital, March 27, 2008
- WakeShare Employee Incentive Compensation Plan PDF
- Extraordinary Bonus Pay Salaried Employees PDF
Humility of Mary Health Partners, 2006
- Job Descriptions, Performance Assessment Documents, Job Evaluation & Management Titling PDF
- Lump Sum Incentive Pay Policy PDF
Intermountain Healthcare, 2008
- Pay Practices Policy PDF
- Employee Incentive Compensation Plan Poloicy PDF
- Pay Practices PDF
White Papers and Articles
- Nurse Study Executive Summary PDF
Fidelity Investments, September 2011
The information and resources included and/or referenced in this toolkit provide only a general overview of the topic covered. ASHHRA makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning the application of that information, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The information is NOT intended to be taken as advice regarding any specific individual situation or circumstance and should not be relied upon as such. It also is NOT intended to, and cannot, substitute for responsible legal advice. Legal questions should be addressed directly to appropriate legal counsel.
ASHHRA reserves all rights in ASHHRA original content included and/or referenced in this toolkit. However, ASHHRA grants to ASHHRA Members the right to use original content for strictly noncommercial purposes unless otherwise indicated.
ASHHRA has not reviewed, and is not responsible for, the completeness or accuracy of any third party information included herein. The views and/or positions expressed in any third party content do not necessarily represent the views of ASHHRA and the inclusion and/or references to third party information do not indicate any endorsement by ASHHRA unless expressly provided. ASHHRA does not claim ownership of any content, including content incorporated by permission into ASHHRA-produced materials, created by any third party and cannot grant permission to use, distribute or otherwise reproduce such third party content.