ASHHRA is seeking to fully understand the needs of HR practitioners who work in a non-hospital setting, such as long-term and acute care facilities, clinics, treatment centers, etc. We realize that your HR issues and concerns might differ from hospitals and want to become your primary source for information, tools, and resources to help you address the challenges you face in your facilities.
- Webinars on HR issues specific to health care facilities
- Networking with others in your profession
- The opportunity to become a volunteer leader
- Access to resources from the American Hospital Association Resource Center
- Non-Hospital Learning Track at the annual conference geared towards non-hospital HR professionals
- Resources, toolkits and best practices
- Access to ASHHRA Board of Directors
- Discounted pricing on ASHHRA products
From becoming an employer of choice, developing a future generation of leaders, recruiting and retaining top talent, or finding the right mix of employer-funded and voluntary benefits, help is needed. To assist you, download this PDF for a list of products and services endorsed by the AHA.