Missing Important ASHHRA E-mails?
Most e-mails from ASHHRA are sent from two addresses:
ASHHRA@INFOINC.COM (ASHHRA News Brief)
ASHHRA@mail142.subscribermail.com (ASHHRA e-blasts)
If you are experiencing difficulties in receiving e-mails from ASHHRA, it may be due to ASHHRA e-mails being classified as spam. To change this, please try the following steps (based on e-mail client):
1. E-mail Applications:
- Hotmail – Place the "from" addresses ASHHRA@INFOINC.COM and ASHHRA@mail142.subscribermail.com in your safe list. The safe list can be accessed via the "options" link next to the main menu tabs.
- AOL – Place the "from" addresses ASHHRA@INFOINC.COM and ASHHRA@mail142.subscribermail.com in your address book.
- Yahoo! Mail – If the e-blast or ASHHRA News Brief e-mails are being filtered into your "bulk" folder, open an e-blast or ASHHRA News Brief e-mail there and then click on the "This is not spam" link next to the "from" field.
- Other Providers (e.g. Outlook) – If the e-blast or ASHHRA News Brief e-mails are being filtered, add ASHHRA@INFOINC.COM and ASHHRA@mail142.subscribermail.com to your address book or contact list. If this option is not available, try moving the e-mail into your "Inbox" or forwarding it to yourself.
2. If none of the options above work, you may need to provide your facility's e-mail administration with information to "white list" ASHHRA's e-mail servers:
- Return path: mail142.subscribermail.com
- Domain: subscribermail.com
- IP address: 126.96.36.199
Members who need further assistance are urged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.