Retirement Plan Trends Survey and Report
Help celebrate our 10th Anniversary! The American Hospital Association (AHA) and Diversified have again teamed up to launch the annual Retirement Plan Trends in Today’s Healthcare Market—2012. Participate in this milestone edition of the only retirement plan benchmarking survey report dedicated solely to health care organizations.
Survey respondents receive:
- Complimentary copy of Retirement Plan Trends in Today’s Healthcare Market—2012 Report
- Webinar invitation to survey results
- Questions answered by industry experts
- Chance to win one of three Apple iPad2*
- Set the trends…Lead the way...Take the survey.
The American Hospital Association (AHA) is proud to partner with Diversified, its endorsed provider for retirement services, to again publish the Retirement Plan Trends in Today’s Healthcare Market—2011 report. By active participation of health care retirement plan sponsors and their advisors, the ninth annual survey set out to comprehensively benchmark information and help strategically evaluate retirement programs.
The study focuses on health care organizations’ defined contribution and defined benefit retirement plan characteristics. As the economy trudges through its turmoil, health care employers recognize the shared advantage of offering retirement benefits that help employees save. A total of 194 health care plan sponsors nationwide responded to the survey conducted during the second quarter of 2011. Survey responses were analyzed and the key topics and ongoing trends occurring in these evolving economic, benefits and health care markets are presented.
The findings are designed to serve as the key resource for plan sponsors and their advisors to benchmark retirement plan benefits and be an effective tool for developing retirement programs that aid in recruiting and retention efforts. After a tumultuous few years, plan sponsors are regaining their footing and are eager to help participants achieve retirement goals. The AHA and Diversified are committed to making that process easier and better informed.
The annual report, Retirement Plan Trends in Today's Healthcare Market-2011 is now available for request through the AHA Solutions, Inc. website.
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR COMPLETING THE SURVEY WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ONLINE ENTRY ONLY AND INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. Sweepstakes only open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. or D.C., 18 years and older. Sweepstakes begins on or about 02/01/2012 at 10:00 am Central Standard Time (CT) and ends at 7:30 am CT on 04/16/2012. ARV of all prizes: one of three (3) Ipad2, approximate retail value of $499 each. Apple is not affiliated with, does not sponsor and has not endorsed the Sweepstakes. Subject to full Official Rules. Sponsor: Diversified, 440 Mamaroneck Avenue, Harrison, NY 10528 and AHA Solutions, Inc., 155 North Wacker Drive, Suite 700, Chicago, IL 60606.