ASHHRA/PwC Saratoga Compensation Survey
ASHHRA, in collaboration with PwC Saratoga, formally invites its members to participate in the 2014 Compensation Survey. The mission of this collaboration is to enable ASHHRA members to access PwC's expertise in benchmarking and knowledge of the health care field, and to provide a source of relevant normative data in support of reward programs.
|Participation in the Compensation Survey includes submissions for two benchmarking surveys:|
|Staff roles, with 150+ positions such as:
||Leader roles, with 100+ positions such as:
Benefits of participation in the 2014 Compensation Survey include:
- Gain a better understanding of common compensation practices within the health care field
- Consistently measure and assess items like base compensation, bonuses, variable pay, benefits etc.
- Benchmark directly with your health care peers in a confidential and secure manner
- Establish consistent reporting on compensation metrics to enable accurate comparisons
All participants will receive:
- PwC Saratoga’s proprietary web-based data collection and reporting tool
- Standardized instructions for each position and data element
- A personalized report containing your results compared against other organization's results, with cuts provided by geographic location where available
- Access to participation in PwC’s Touchstone Survey on Health and Well-being benefits and programs
|Rates for Participation and Non Participation in the Compensation study, for both ASHHRA Members and Non Members, is as follows:|
|ASHHRA Member, Non Participant Rate||$2,500|
|Non Member, Non Participant Rate||$3,000|
Timeline for Compensation Survey
|Data Collection||Spring–Summer 2014|
|2014 Benchmarks Published to Participants||Fall 2014|
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or if you are interested in participating.