Products & Services
The focus is on all resources, products, services and programs that help you to enhance your professional skills and development, and assist you with becoming a well-trained leader or mentor in health care HR. The products in this category include:
- HR Pulse – the official magazine for ASHHRA members
- Webinars – a learning resource led by ASHHRA members and partners with specific expertise in health care HR
- ASHHRA Annual Conference & Exposition – for networking and learning sessions focused on hot topics in health care HR, leadership and development
- ASHHRA eNews Brief – a monthly electronic news publication that provides health care HR leaders with a variety of articles focused on HR issues in workforce strategies, recruitment and retention, compensation and benefits, and healthcare workforce shortages
- ASHHRA/IFD Diversity eNews Brief – a monthly electronic publication in collaboration with the Institute for Diversity (IFD), gathering news and articles related to diversity issues
- ASHHRA eLearning Network – a customized online learning platform that provides comprehensive health care HR knowledge in a self-paced format through online courses.
II) Networking & Knowledge
Networking & Knowledge provide you with the opportunity to meet, greet, and build relationships with other members via educational and social events. It also offers tools that will allow you to contact other members on a continuous basis. The products in this category include:
- Networking Events at the ASHHRA Annual Conference & Exposition
- ASHHRA Social Networks – Join our groups in LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter
- ASHHRA Member and Consultant Directory – Printed annually to assist members in networking with peers
III) Tools & Resources
You have immediate access to all that ASHHRA has to offer on the website. The ASHHRA Resources Library gives you access to industry based information, surveys, processes and best practices that you can use to effectively manage your ROI. The products in this category include:
- ASHHRA Website – www.ashhra.org
- AHA Resource Center – the world’s largest collection of hospital literature
- ASHHRA HR Leader Model – depicts five competencies for health care HR leaders.
- ASHHRA Career Center – a health care HR job bank for health care HR professionals, recruiters, and students.
- ASHHRA Health Care Buyers Guide – electronic listing of key suppliers that offer products and services designed to meet the needs of the health care HR professional.
- Industry Reports – include industry research reports that provide the latest trends in workforce and compensation.