Products & Services
The focus is on all resources, products, services and programs that help you to enhance your professional skills and development, and assist you with being a knowledgable leader or mentor in health care HR. Educational resources available to you include the following:
- HR Pulse – the official magazine for ASHHRA members
- Webinars – a learning resource led by ASHHRA members and partners with specific expertise in health care HR
- CHHR Certification – the only certification for health care HR professionals, ASHHRA offers resources to help you prepare for the exam
- ASHHRA Annual Conference & Exposition – for networking and learning sessions focused on hot topics in health care HR, leadership and development
- ASHHRA eNews Pulse – a monthly electronic news publication that provides health care HR leaders with a variety of articles focused on HR issues in workforce strategies, recruitment and retention, compensation and benefits, and health care workforce insights
- ASHHRA/IFD Diversity eNews Brief – a monthly electronic publication in collaboration with the Institute for Diversity (IFD), gathering news and articles related to diversity issues
II) Networking and Knowledge Sharing
Networking & Knowledge provide you with the opportunity to meet, greet and build relationships with other members via educational and social events. It also offers tools that will allow you to contact other members on a continuous basis. These include the following:
- ASHHRA Exchange – the online member community that allows you to post/respond to discussions, share resources and connect with other ASHHRA members
- Networking Events at the ASHHRA Annual Conference & Exposition
- ASHHRA Social Networks – Join our groups in LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter
- ASHHRA Membership Directory – Accessible online and printed annually to assist members in networking with peers.
III) Tools and Resources
You have immediate access to all that ASHHRA has to offer on the website. The ASHHRA resource library gives you access to industry based information, surveys, processes and best practices that you can use to effectively manage your ROI. Tools and resources include:
- AHA Resource Center – the world’s largest collection of hospital literature
- ASHHRA HR Leader Model – depicts five competencies for health care HR leaders.
- ASHHRA Career Center – a health care HR job bank for health care HR professionals, recruiters, and students.
- HR Metrics Tool Survey – participate in this survey for relevant workforce benchmarks and HR metrics
- ASHHRA Online Store – made available to make it easy for you to find health care specific literature and resources
- ASHHRA Health Care Buyers Guide – electronic listing of key suppliers that offer products and services designed to meet the needs of the health care HR professional.