Interested in hosting a webinar? Download the Webinar Hosting Form PDF
Understanding the New “Conflicts of Interest” Ruling — What Plan Sponsors Need to Know
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
1:00pm ET, 12:00pm CT, 11:00am MT, 10:00am PT
The webinar shares a high-level overview of the new DOL rulings and how they affect retirement plan sponsors. You’ll learn the rulings’ new definition of being a plan fiduciary, how it impacts participant education and what now constitutes advice within a retirement plan.
Key learnings will include understanding the main elements of the rulings — what’s changing for plan sponsors and participants; the DOL timeline for implementation; and what plan sponsors need to do in order to update their plan accordingly. If you’re a health care human resources professional or senior manager, this webinar is key to your successful performance.
What you will learn:
- An overview of the recent DOL rulings
- New fiduciary definition and how it impacts a health care organization’s role as a plan fiduciary
- Timeline for regulations going into effect
- Sam Henson, JD, CEBS, Senior ERISA Counsel, Lockton Companies, Kansas City, Mo.
- Host: Glen Godin, Regional Vice President, Retirement Market, Transamerica Retirement Solutions LLC, Charlotte, Nc.
This webinar is available free of charge, but advanced registration is required. To register, click here.
- Nadine Vogel, MBA, CSP, CSPGlobal, chief executive officer, Springboard Consulting LLC
Institute members, FREE; Non-members, $99.00. To register, click here.
Webinar Sponsorship Opportunities
Maximize opportunities to educate and connect with ASHHRA members by hosting an ASHHRA webinar.
Download the 2016 Webinar Hosting Form PDF
Is there a webinar topic that you would like ASHHRA to offer?
Contact ASHHRA today and let us know what topics you would like to learn more about.