Interested in hosting a webinar? Download the Webinar Hosting Form PDF
Talent Management: From Strategy to Reality
A case study featuring Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS)
Thursday, February 11, 2016
1:00 p.m. ET, 12:00 p.m. CT, 11:00 a.m. MT, 10:00 a.m. PT
Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS) turned its strategic vision for talent management into an everyday reality to support its mission and commitment to compassionate care. HSHS is a multi-institutional health care system comprised of 14 hospitals and an integrated physician network across Illinois and Wisconsin.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how performance appraisal scores and multi-rater assessments can help set the strategic direction for a consistent approach to talent management, laying the foundation for high performance across your organization. Hear how HSHS engaged its 15,000 employees when adopting a pay-for-performance model and developing specific competencies for position descriptions. Join this webinar to learn how your talent management strategy and processes can align organizational priorities and ultimately ensure excellence in patient care.
What You Will Learn:
- The importance of performance appraisal scores and multi-rater assessments for talent management
- The best use of talent management strategy and processes to align organizational priorities
- How to get employee engagement when adopting a pay-for-performance model
From Hospital Sisters Health System, Springfield, IL
- Christine Jensema, Ph.D., Chief People Officer
- Alicia Hannah, Senior Technical Analyst, HRIS/Learning and Organizational Development
Approved for 1.0 CHHR and HRCI recertification credit hour.
Webinar Sponsorship Opportunities
Maximize opportunities to educate and connect with ASHHRA members by hosting an ASHHRA webinar.
Download the 2016 Webinar Hosting Form PDF
Is there a webinar topic that you would like ASHHRA to offer?
Contact ASHHRA today and let us know what topics you would like to learn more about.