Interested in hosting a webinar? Download the Webinar Hosting Form PDF
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
11:00 a.m. ET, 10:00 a.m. CT, 9:00 a.m. MT, 8:00 a.m. PT (60 minutes)
- Amy Slonim, Senior Program Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Michelle J. Lyn, Assistant Professor and Chief, Division of Community Health, Duke Health
- Gayle B. Harris, Public Health Director and General Manager for Community Well-being, Durham County Department of Public Health
- Leann Tobin, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, Montrose Memorial Hospital
- Jessica Beller, EdD Director of Instructional Services for Montrose County School District
- Heather Jorna, Vice President for Health Care Innovation, Health Research & Educational Trust
This webinar is available free of charge, but advanced registration is required. To register, click here.
Webinar Sponsorship Opportunities
Maximize opportunities to educate and connect with ASHHRA members by hosting an ASHHRA webinar.
Download the 2016 Webinar Hosting Form PDF
Is there a webinar topic that you would like ASHHRA to offer?
Contact ASHHRA today and let us know what topics you would like to learn more about.