ASHHRA offers valuable educational opportunities specific to health care through the following:
- HR Pulse – The official magazine for ASHHRA members, it is available in print and digital, and offers educational content and resources that are forward thinking and relevant to your role as a health care HR professional more
- Webinars – Led by ASHHRA members and vendor partners with specific expertise in health care HR more
- ASHHRA Annual Conference & Exposition – Filled with learning sessions, keynote speakers, exposition hall, and networking. Save the date for 2017! ASHHRA 53rd Annual Conference & Exposition, Sept. 16 - 19, 2017, Seattle, Washington.
- ASHHRA Digital Publications – eNews Pulse, Diversity Brief, Benefits & Wellness Pulse, Career Pulse and the ASHHRA Insider.
- Certified in Healthcare Human Resources (CHHR) – Find out how you can obtain this credential to advance your career in health care HR. ASHHRA can provide information on ways to prepare and register for the exam
- CHHR Scholarship - ASHHRA members eligible to take the CHHR exam can apply for a scholarship that covers the cost of taking the exam.*
- eLearning Network – Enroll in online learning sessions, take a quiz, and obtain a certificate of completion.
*Scholarship is offered until Dec. 31, 2016. CHHR Exam must be taken within six months of receiving the scholarship.