ASHHRA offers valuable educational opportunities specific to health care through the following:
- HR Pulse – The official magazine for ASHHRA members, it is available in print and digital, and offers educational content and resources that are forward thinking and relevant to your role as a health care HR professional. more
- Webinars – Led by ASHHRA members and vendor partners with specific expertise in health care HR. more
- ASHHRA Annual Conference & Exposition – Filled with learning sessions, keynote speakers, exposition hall and networking. Save the date for 2017! ASHHRA 53rd Annual Conference & Exposition, Sept. 16 - 19, 2017, Seattle, Washington.
- ASHHRA Digital Publications – eNews Pulse, Diversity Brief, Benefits & Wellness Pulse, Career Pulse and the ASHHRA Insider.
- Certified in Healthcare Human Resources (CHHR) – Find out how you can obtain this credential to advance your career in health care HR. ASHHRA provides information on ways to prepare and register for the exam. more
- eLearning Network – Enroll in online learning sessions, take a quiz and obtain a certificate of completion.