The ASHHRA eLearning Network is your number one source for professional development in the health care human resource field. ASHHRA is committed to serving your needs and that is why we have developed a customized online learning platform that provides comprehensive health care HR knowledge in a self-paced format. Whether you are New-to-the-Profession, Mid-Level Professional, or at the Executive Level, you will find a program that will enhance your knowledge and assist in your professional path to excellence. Click here for step-by-step instructions for how to access the eLearning Network.
Whether you are entering the field, climbing the career ladder, or simply want to learn more about various disciplines within health care human resources, take the ASHHRA Certificate programs to obtain the key tools to succeed in your field. By the end of each online program, you will be equipped with a comprehensive knowledge of the responsibilities related to that discipline and a certificate distinguishing you as a well-trained professional. An online final exam is required to receive HR Certification Institute credit. The five online HR Leader Competency certificate programs include:
- Community Citizenship – 6 courses – earn 9 HR General Certification Institute Recertification credit hours
- People Strategies – 11 courses – earn 15 HR General Certification Institute Recertification credit hours
- HR Delivery – 6 courses – earn 9 HR General Certification Institute Recertification credit hours
- Personal Leadership – 3 courses – earn 4.5 HR General Certification Institute Recertification credit hours
- Healthcare Business Knowledge – 5 courses – earn 7.5 General HR Certification Institute Recertification credit hours
ASHHRA offers 31 online eLearning courses based on best practices, tools, and various resources in hot industry topics such as social networking, emerging trends in workforce development, accountability, communication, and diversity, among many others. The eLearning courses present an affordable and practical continuing education opportunity for health care HR professionals at every level.
If you are a current member of ASHHRA and logged on to ashhra.org, you will be recognized on the eLearning Network.
If you are a member and not logged into the ASHHRA website, please log in. For questions regarding user ID or password, contact ASHHRA at 312-422-3720 or email@example.com