ASHHRA 46th Annual Conference & Exposition
September 25-28, 2010
Tampa Convention Center
333 South Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
The Tampa Convention Center is conveniently located along the Riverwalk
in the heart of downtown Tampa.
Check back often for important conference updates.
- As of August 30, 2010: The Conference Program is here! Click here to download the PDF of the onsite Conferene Program.
- As of August 27, 2010: Deadline for hotels approaching! Special discounted rates are only guarnateed if you book your room before Sept. 2nd. Click here for hotel info
- As of August 12, 2010: The ASHHRA Conference has been approved for 19.75 general recertification credit hours, which includes 13.75 strategic management credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- As of August 10, 2010: Earn up to 19.75 recertification credit hours!
The ASHHRA Conference has been approved for 19.75 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The 19.75 general recertification credits include 6.0 recertification credit hours for the Pre-conference Learning Tracks on Sept. 25, 2010 (Pre-conference registration required in order to receive credit hours), in addition to full conference attendance Sept. 26-28, 2010 for 13.75 recertification credit hours.
- As of July 16, 2010: Regional Breakfasts on Sunday, Sept. 26 will be in the Marriott Waterside Hotel
- Print brochure has been replaced!
Annual conference information is ALL electronic and online this year, which means no hard copies are being printed nor mailed. To assist you with registration, check out the list of session titles attached to the conference registration form, or read the descriptions here.
Why Should YOU Attend the ASHHRA Conference?
Enhance your health care business knowledge
Advance your leadership capabilities
Strengthen your role as a change agent
Gain knowledge of the hottest trends in health care HR
Network with your peers
A variety of take-away tools, best practices and policies
Networking opportunities with other HR practitioners nationally and regionally
Exposure to more than 150 suppliers helping to advance health care HR products and services
Hottest Products & Services
Take-away tools and resources in health care HR
Focused learning on leadership and strategic business knowledge
Sessions designed around five leadership competencies
Partnership opportunities with top health care HR leaders
Who Should Attend?
Health care professionals who are:
New to the profession of health care HR practitioners looking for learning and knowledge sharing
Senior executives looking for effective leadership strategies
Students with a desire to enter the health care HR profession
Practitioners from medical facilities outside of hospitals
Register Online NOW
Save the dates for future ASHHRA Annual Conference & Expositions!
September 25-28 - ASHHRA 46th Annual Conference & Exposition
September 10 - 13 - ASHHRA 47th Annual Conference & Exposition
September 22-25 - ASHHRA 48th Annual Conference & Exposition