A special administration of the CHHR Computer Based Test (CBT) will be offered at the annual conference on Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. PT.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) / Professional Development Credits (PDCs): CHHR, SHRM, HRCI, ACHE
- Enhance your health care business knowledge
- Advance your leadership capabilities
- Strengthen your role as a change agent
- Gain knowledge of the hottest trends in health care HR
Take advantage of financial assistance and available tools to help you attend the annual conference:
- Determine ROI
- Communicate the value of attending
- Annual Conference Scholarship sponsored by VALIC
- New-to-the-Profession Grant sponsored by HealthcareSource
- Gary Willis Leadership Award sponsored by Health Forum
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel, located directly across the street from the Washington State Convention Center. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to reserve your room at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel.
ASHHRA offers attendees special travel discounts on airfare and ground transportation.
Keep conference information at your fingertips. The app will be availible to conference attendees in September.