ASHHRA is offering special meeting discounts for all attendees of the ASHHRA 53rd Annual Conference & Exposition in Seattle, Washington. Simply call (or have your travel agent call) one of our preferred airlines directly to receive these special fares.
For Delta Airlines reservations and ticketing please call Delta Meeting Network reservations at 1-800-328-1111, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. CT. Refer to Meeting Code NMPDK. You may also go to www.delta.com and input the Meeting Code into the Meeting Event Code box to obtain the discounted fare and avoid any service fees.
United Airlines offers discounts off published fares of 2% to 10% based on the booking class of service. Call your travel professional or United Airlines at (800) 426-1122 for reservations. Refer to Z Code ZXPJ and Agreement Code: 620165. Or save an additional 3% off by booking your own reservations at www.united.com. Choose your flight times and access your meeting discounts by inserting ZXPJ620165 in the Offer Code box.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE: SpeediShuttleSeattle
The Sheraton Seattle Hotel is approximately 25 miles from the SEA/TAC airport. ASHHRA has negotiated a discounted airport transfer rate for shuttle service to be provided by SpeediShuttle Seattle.
- Click here to secure the discounted one way fare of $14.39 or roundtrip shuttle service fare of $28.78, from the SEA/TAC airport to the Sheraton Seattle. This rate does not include private car service.
- You may also make a reservation by telephone (844) 877-3334 with the call center between 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. PST or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to reference ASHHRA if you are not making your reservation through the web portal.
- All bookings must be prepaid by credit card.
- Reservations can be made up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- To avoid any cancellation penalties, reservations must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- Shuttle amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, Speedi HDTV, seating for up to 11 guests, 3-point seat restraints, adjustable headrests, roomy comfortable seats and a large cargo area.
- Two pieces of luggage plus two carry-ons (i.e. purse & briefcase) are permissible.
- IMPORTANT: Guests with pre-arranged arrival reservations should proceed to the bottom of the Sky Bridge 3 escalator across from baggage claim 10, after claiming their bags, to meet the SpeediShuttle Greeter. The Greeter will be holding a tablet reading "ASHHRA." From there, guests will be directed to a waiting shuttle. Departures will be confirmed the day prior to the scheduled pick up by telephone or email.
Taxi service is available at the SEA/TAC airport on the third floor of the parking garage. A one way fare to the Sheraton Seattle is approximately $40-$45.
- Conference rates negotiated with Hertz are available by calling 1-800-654-2240 from within the U.S., or 405-749-4434 from outside the U.S., and providing the reservationist the meeting number CV#03AB0013.
- Conference rates negotiated with Enterprise and National are available by calling 1-800-261-7331 from within the U.S., enterprise.com or nationalcar.com, and supplying the meeting number K2C1074.
- Conference rates negotiated with Avis are available by calling 1-800-633-3469 from within the U.S., or 1-800-331-1084 from outside the U.S., and providing the reservationist the meeting number L461444.
- ACE Parking is the on-site parking Valet Only service at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel. Overnight Parking is $57. Hourly parking is available starting at $16 for the first hour and up to $57 for 5 hours or more.
- Off Site Self Parking passes are available to purchase at the Sheraton Valet Booth. The Self Parking rate is $30/night and the pass can be used up to (3) times to exit the facility before expiring on the day of check-out. For additional exits, see the Sheraton Valet Service.
- Convention Center Parking is available at the WSCC Garage or the Freeway Park Garage. WSCC Garage hours of operation are 5:30 a.m. – midnight, and Freeway Park Garage is 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Click here for additional information, pricing and directions.