Membership: Join / Renew
Click on the link above to see the benefits of ASHHRA membership or learn all about ASHHRA though the ASHHRA Member Orientation Tool.
Download PDF Application (click "Save" and save it to your computer before opening)
- Renew now by credit card: Call (312) 422.2765
- Request an invoice: Call (312) 422.2765 OR
|ASHHRA||JOINT ASHHRA & SHRM*|
|First individual employed by health care institution||$140||$270|
Student and retired
|Corporate Memberships* (for Practitioner members only)|
|Category I: 1 to 5 Members||$550|
|Category II: 6 to 10 Members||$850|
Category III: Greater than 10 - Please call:
*For more info on Joint ASHHRA & SHRM Membership, click here.
Employment must be in a health care setting. (Either health care HR or other health care occupation)
Professional consultant member employed by a non-health care institution, firm, or company
Current Full-time status (20+ hours - provide current transcript)
Provide school name and current phone number of admissions office
Include copy of student ID
Student membership is limited to 4 years.
Above information must be verified on an annual basis.
Employment must be in a hospital setting.
No longer working in health care field.
No longer consulting in health care industry.
*Additional Corporate Membership Information:
1. All 5 members within corporate category 1 must register at once during initial registration. A) If less than five members renew, the member fees defer to general member category. B) A corporate member id will be created as well as an individual member number
2. At least 6 members within corporate category 2 must register at once during initial registration. A) The balance can be added at another time but the entire corporate membership renews at the date of initial registration, including those individual members that were added at a later time. B) At least 6 members must renew at once or the member fee will defer to either corporate category 1 or to general membership, depending on the number of members submitted for renewal.
3. Consultants do not qualify for a corporate membership.